Our therapists support the caregivers to reduce their stress and learn how to support and better understand their children. Each therapist is specially trained in how to help families with very young children from birth to six years old.
Therapy with the parent and child together:
- Helps the adult feel more confident in caring for their child.
- Supports children and families to talk about scary things and teach skills to help the family feel safe again.
- Helps children learn to express themselves in safe ways.
- Supports families to reunite after separations.
- Supports the parent and the child to better understand each other.
For more information or to do an intake please call: