We are looking for someone to provide culturally sensitive services to children birth to six, including dyadic therapy, collateral work with parents, home-based child-parent therapy, and some case management. Our families face issues of trauma, domestic and community violence, economic hardship, substance abuse, and maternal depression.
The agency offers competitive salary with an annual language stipend for fluent Spanish speakers. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental insurance, and generous paid vacation. We also offer a generous productivity bonus. We provide excellent supervision, training, support for professional development, and reasonable productivity expectations.
At Early Childhood Mental Health Program we believe that diverse and inclusive organizations make for more innovative, engaged, and happy teams. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.
- A Master's degree or Doctorate in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
- MFT, AMFT, LCSW, ASW, etc.
- Experience with young children and families
- Working knowledge of child development, trauma, attachment theory, psychodynamic theory
- Ability to work under pressure and meet all Medi-Cal documentation and agency productivity requirements
- Fluent Spanish speaking
- Experience home visiting
- A California driver's license, a working vehicle, and insurance for home visiting
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $70,000.00 /year depending on experience and licensure status
*Or submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com*