In this role you will meet with families to support them to access services, help them meet the immediate needs of their children and facilitate the wrap around process. Parents who know how hard it can be to be a parent, and have worked hard to get their child the support they need, strongly encouraged to apply. The wrap process supports the family to bring formal supports, i.e., professionals, and informal supports, i.e., family, friends, and others, together, to develop realistic plans to help the family meet its needs and improve its circumstances.
We offer a reasonable productivity expectation, with possibility of a generous bonus, a flexible schedule for parents, excellent supervision, and a positive supportive work environment.
- Meet with families who are new to the agency to provide case management and support them to meet immediate needs while they wait to see a therapist.
- Collaborate with a diverse team of therapist, parent partners, and community members to bring together supports for families.
- Organize and facilitate meetings of the family team; help family team to discover strengths and assess needs; and help the family define what they would like to see change.
- Document and bill for all services by writing progress notes that meet MediCal standards.
- Meet minimum productivity standards.
- Become familiar and keep abreast of community resources and support parents to access these supports.
- Fluency in both Spanish and English.
- Personal experience with adversity and accessing support for children.
- One year of experience as a case manager (or equivalent to be determined by the Clinical Director).
- Holder of a California driver’s license in good standing and access to a reliable automobile with the legally required minimum insurance coverage. Ability to drive safely between service delivery locations and office settings.
- Must submit to fingerprinting and be cleared by the California Department of Justice and the FBI for criminal and child abuse background checks.
Employee must be able to lift a 50-lb. dynamic load; must be able to stand, walk, sit, bend, and crouch without physical limitations; and must be able to work effectively in a high-noise, rapid-pace environment.
- Previous experience providing Wraparound services.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $50,000.00 to $60,000.00 /year
*To apply please submit a cover letter and resume to email@example.com*