Bi-Lingual Child and Family Therapist

We are looking for someone to provide culturally sensitive services to children birth to six, including dyadic therapy, collateral work with parents, home-based child-parent therapy, and some case management. Our families face issues of trauma, domestic and community violence, economic hardship, substance abuse, and maternal depression.

The agency offers competitive salary with an annual language stipend for therapists who provide services in another language. We offer a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental insurance, and generous paid vacation.  We provide excellent supervision, training, support for professional development, and reasonable productivity expectations. ECMHP is a qualified nonprofit for the Public Service Loan Forgiveness Program (PSLF)

At Early Childhood Mental Health Program we believe that diverse and inclusive organizations make for more innovative, engaged, and happy teams. Women, minorities, and individuals with disabilities are encouraged to apply.


  • 401(k)
  • Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
  • Flexible schedule
  • Flexible spending account (FSA)
  • Health, dental, and vision insurance
  • Health savings account (HSA)
  • Life insurance
  • 2 weeks Paid time off in first year and 4 weeks paid vacation there after.
  • Parental leave
  • Professional development assistance


  • A Master's degree or Doctorate in Psychology, Social Work, or Counseling
  • MFT, AMFT, LCSW, ASW, etc.
  • Experience with young children and families
  • Working knowledge of child development, trauma, attachment theory, psychodynamic theory
  • Ability to work under pressure and meet all Medi-Cal documentation and agency productivity requirements


  • Fluent Spanish speaking
  • Fluent Portuguese Speaking
  • Fluent Arabic Speaking
  • Fluent Farsi Speaking
  • Experience home visiting
  • A California driver's license, a working vehicle, and insurance for home visiting

Job Type: Full-time

Salary: $60,000.00 to $75,000.00 /year depending on experience and licensure status

If you are interested, please submit a resume and cover letter to