The Administrative Assistant position reports directly to the Clinical Director and primarily carries out the clinical records maintenance of the agency. This position has a flexible work week starting at (30-32 hours/week), with the possibility of more hours in the future. Position includes a comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental and vision insurance, and generous paid vacation.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assists leadership team in calendar maintenance, meeting schedules, writing and editing paper and electronic correspondence, and other administrative duties as assigned.
- Prints all clinical notes for staff, assures notes are signed, and maintains and files notes in accordance with Medi-Cal standards.
- Checks and replenishes agency clinical forms supplies.
- Answers the agency telephone and routes calls as appropriate or takes messages when needed
- Greets and treats clients and guests in a warm, welcoming fashion.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Extremely organized and able to work independently.
- Minimum of a high school education or equivalency.
- Minimum of three years of general office experience.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Office products including at a minimum, Word and Excel.
- Must submit to fingerprinting and be cleared by the California Department of Justice and the FBI for criminal and child abuse background checks.
- Bilingual, Spanish speaking
- Excellent communicator with a friendly sense of humor
- The flexible schedule makes this position ideal for working parents
Job Type: Full-time, Part-time
Salary: $20.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Microsoft Office: 1 year (Required)
- Clerical: 2 years (Preferred)
- Administrative Support: 2 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Monday (Required)
- Tuesday (Required)
- Wednesday (Required)
- Thursday (Required)
- Friday (Required)
*Or submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com*